Event Schedule 2019
It's Woodstock ROCS especially for kids! Bring your little ones out for some great (and free!) entertainment. It's always an easy way to burn off energy before their nap time too!
- Kids ROC Winter Arts & Crafts @ Woodstock Fire Department
February 9, 2019, 9:30 am - noon
Arts and Crafts stations
- Kids ROC the Market @ South Street Barn Market
May 25, 2019, 9 - 11 am
Garden Party for Kids
- Kids ROC @ W.O. Riley Park Rotary Shelter
August 3, 2019, 9:30 - 10:30 am
Musical Fun with Mr. Hyson
8th Annual Community Safety Day
Presented by the Woodstock Police Department
W.W. Robinson Elementary School, 1231 Susan Avenue, Woodstock
- Saturday, May 18, 2019
- Games, prizes, bike rodeo, bounce houses, food and more!
- 10 am - 2 pm
Woodstock ROCS (Riley Outdoor Concert Series)
Bring your lawn chair and blanket and enjoy dinner from local food vendors along with live entertainment from regional bands.
W.O. Riley Park Event Lawn and Stage area
Food for purchase beginning at 6:00 pm
Music from 7:00 pm- 9:00 pm.
- June 14 - The Seven Bends (Classic/Southern Rock, Blues, Jam, Funk, Outlaw Country) Food vendors- Rutz's Backyard BBQ and
Sugar Creek Snowy & Sweet
- July 12 - Little Walter & The Convictions (60's Rock 'n' Roll) Food vendors- Tony's Pizza and Smiley's Ice Cream
- July 26 - The Instigators (Country/Rock/Blues) Food vendors- Pigs with Wings and Mattie's Soft Serve
- August 9 - Bud's Collective (Bluegrass) Food vendors- 1752 BBQ and C&C Frozen Treats
Vintage Woodstock Festival
Vintage Woodstock Festival is held in annually with dancing in the streets, food, wine & beer, and fun for the entire family! Free Admission!
- Saturday, June 22, 2019 6:00-10:00 pm
- Music entertainment - Acoustic Stone Rollin' with headliner, LOVE CANON
Shenandoah Valley ArtFest (NEW in 2019!)
Celebrate and support fine art from The Valley at the first annual Shenandoah Valley ArtFest. Valley artists will fill Court Square with their pieces for sale. Whether you want to exhibit as an artist or want to attend, see more information here!
- Saturday, June 22, 2019 2:00-10:00 pm
- Music entertainment - Bill Vaughan and Friends
- Thursday, July 4, 2019
- 9:30 pm - More information
- Shenandoah County Fair Grounds
- Rain date Friday, July 5, 2019
Route 11 Yard Crawl
Route 11 Yard Crawl is an annual event held on the second Saturday in August featuring 43 miles of yard and antique sales.
- Saturday, August 10, 2019
- 7:00 am - 7:00 pm
If you love tacos, this is your event! WoodsTACO is our first, unique to the Valley, Taco competition. We're looking for teams to compete for large cash prizes. More information to come.
- Saturday, September 14, 2019
- 12 noon - 5 pm
- Downtown/Court Square
- Music Entertainment by Junkfood!
- Rules, Team Applications, More Info
Halloween on Court Square
Halloween on Court Square is our annual tradition involving trick or treating with businesses, mask making, pumpkin painting, face painting and many other children's activities.
- Saturday, October 26, 2019
- 11:00 am - 1:30 pm
Small Business Saturday
Shopping local makes a positive impact on our town. Support local businesses this holiday season and shop Woodstock on Small Business Saturday, November 30, 2019.
Shop Small Sweepstakes
If you shop local this holiday season you could win big! Spend some time and money in our participating Woodstock businesses and you are eligible to enter to win a prize basket valued at over $500 with items from these businesses. More information and a list of businesses who participated in 2019 can be found here.
Light up Woodstock
Light up Woodstock is held on the Friday evening a week after Thanksgiving featuring a music, parade, wagon rides, visits with Santa on Court Square.
- Friday, December 6, 2019
- 5:30 pm- Children's choirs
- 6:30 pm - Holiday parade begins
- 7:15 pm - Visits with Santa
For more information, contact the Director of Marketing and Events or (540) 459-3621